Imelda Abano is a freelance contributor for the Thomson Reuters Foundation based in Manila. She has been covering climate change and other environmental issues in the Philippines and throughout Asia for 15 years. She is on the board of directors of the US-based Society of Environmental Journalists, and is founder and president of the Philippine Network of Environmental Journalist, Inc.
Climate change and compassion: the missing link?By Imelda V. Abano
On the French leader's recent visit to the Philippines, the talk was all about climate change as a moral issue
- By Imelda V. Abano | Thu, 21 Jul 2016
- By Imelda V. Abano | Thu, 17 Mar 2016
- By Imelda V. Abano | Tue, 15 Mar 2016
- By Imelda V. Abano | Wed, 22 Apr 2015
- By Imelda Abano | Sun, 7 Dec 2014
- By Imelda Abano | Tue, 2 Dec 2014
- By Imelda Abano | Mon, 20 Oct 2014
Justice elusive for slain aid workers
Inquiry finds Syrian government forces responsible for gas attack
Some progress in Geneva talks on Aleppo ceasefire -U.S.
Parties to Yemen war exchange accusations of breaching ceasefire
Polio vaccine makers failing to make enough doses - WHO experts
Seven migrants die on day of "Libyan Coast Guard" ...