* Any views expressed in this article are those of the author and not of Thomson Reuters Foundation.
The Trust Women conference is a gathering with one main goal: action.
Women’s rights campaigners and leaders in the fields of law, finance, business, technology and government are coming together in London on December 3 and 4 to forge strategic commitments to empower women to know and defend their rights.
The key themes of the conference are:
- Modern-day slavery in the supply chain
- First-hand accounts from human trafficking survivors
- Prosecuting violence against women: a comparison of the US, UK, India and South Africa
- What went wrong: unintended consequences of healthcare policies
- The impact of the Arab Spring on women's rights
- Fighting modern-day slavery
You can also watch the sessions live here: http://www.trustwomenconf.com/live/