Elias Gebreselassie is a freelance correspondent for the Thomson Reuters Foundation, writing on energy and climate change. Based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, he has an interest in environmental issues.
- By Elias Gebreselassie | Thu, 11 Jun 2015
- By Elias Gebreselassie | Wed, 13 May 2015
- By Elias Gebreselassie | Sun, 22 Mar 2015
- By Elias Gebreselassie | Fri, 5 Dec 2014
- By Elias Gebreselassie | Fri, 21 Nov 2014
- By Elias Gebreselassie | Wed, 15 Oct 2014
- By Elias Gebreselassie | Wed, 27 Aug 2014
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Up to 4.8 million South Sudanese face severe food shortages - UN
Seasonal rains are making many roads impassable, adding to the challenge of reaching those in need
Top US human rights groups fare poorly on openness about funds
REFILE-SPECIAL REPORT-Attacks on LGBT people rarely ...
Urging tougher stance, UN adds 2,500 peacekeepers to Mali
US ambassador to UN slams nations 'making no effort' for refugees
Ivory Coast gay men attacked for supporting Orlando victims
Price of fame: schoolgirl Malala joins millionaires' club
U.N. rights commissioner says Burundi violence may turn ethnic
Aid reaches all besieged areas of Syria with latest delivery - UN
Only 5 countries give LGBT people equal constitutional rights
Pakistan extends Afghan refugee registration deadline by 6 ...
NEWS IN PICTURES