Responsible for Thomson Reuters Foundation's global news services covering humanitarian issues, climate change, women's rights, corruption and good governance.
Why selling the SDGs isn’t as easy as ABCBy Belinda Goldsmith
The hard-fought Sustainable Development Goals have so far failed to spark much media or public interest. Why have they been such a hard sell?
Thomson Reuters Foundation leads second week of election ...By Belinda Goldsmith
A second group of Bhutanese journalists arrived at the Bhutan Media Institute in Thimphu
Foundation runs journalism training course in BhutanBy Belinda Goldsmith
A group of 14 Bhutanese journalists attended at five-day course on Election Reporting run by the Bhutan Media Institute in collaboration with the Thomson Reuters Foundation from May 14-18.
'Elections Reporting' in BeirutBy Belinda Goldsmith
A group of 13 Arab journalists learned about election processes, laws, and sharpened writing skills in a mock election during a 5-day course held in Beirut from 19-23 September 2011.
- By Belinda Goldsmith | Sat, 11 Mar 2017
- By Belinda Goldsmith | Fri, 10 Mar 2017
- By Belinda Goldsmith | Wed, 8 Mar 2017
- By Belinda Goldsmith | Tue, 7 Mar 2017
- By Belinda Goldsmith | Mon, 13 Feb 2017
- By Belinda Goldsmith | Fri, 10 Feb 2017
- By Belinda Goldsmith | Wed, 30 Nov 2016