Erin Berger is an intern reporting on climate change issues for the Thomson Reuters Foundation. She studies journalism and anthropology at Northwestern University with a particular interest in covering science, global health and social justice issues. Currently, she is also a freelance writer for iVillage and Outside Online.
Why aren’t clean cookstoves taking off?By Erin Berger
Success depends on giving people what they want, research stresses
- By Erin Berger | Mon, 14 Oct 2013
- By Erin Berger | Mon, 16 Sep 2013
- By Erin Berger | Fri, 6 Sep 2013
- By Erin Berger | Mon, 2 Sep 2013
- By Erin Berger | Wed, 14 Aug 2013
- By Erin Berger | Wed, 31 Jul 2013
- By Erin Berger | Fri, 26 Jul 2013
At least 120 killed as quake flattens towns in central Italy
EU refugee relocation scheme must be bigger, quicker - UNHCR...
U.S. seeks Latin American help amid rise in Asian, African ...
Bulgaria seeks closer ties with Turkey to tackle migrant inflow
Battered by quakes, Italy struggles to safeguard its buildings
Libya's U.N.-backed government to continue to seek approval