Erin Berger is an intern reporting on climate change issues for the Thomson Reuters Foundation. She studies journalism and anthropology at Northwestern University with a particular interest in covering science, global health and social justice issues. Currently, she is also a freelance writer for iVillage and Outside Online.
Why aren’t clean cookstoves taking off?By Erin Berger
Success depends on giving people what they want, research stresses
- By Erin Berger | Mon, 14 Oct 2013
- By Erin Berger | Mon, 16 Sep 2013
- By Erin Berger | Fri, 6 Sep 2013
- By Erin Berger | Mon, 2 Sep 2013
- By Erin Berger | Wed, 14 Aug 2013
- By Erin Berger | Wed, 31 Jul 2013
- By Erin Berger | Fri, 26 Jul 2013
Justice elusive for slain aid workers
Google Earth images shed light on where solar rooftops make sense
Air strikes in Syria's Idlib kill 26, mostly children - ...
UN aid chief to Security Council on Syria: 'Buck stops with you'
IS executes dozens of prisoners near Mosul, officials say
Yemen foes fight in Marib day after UN envoy delivers peace plan