Crina Boros is a journalist with a background in FOI-driven investigative reporting. She has worked for BBC Newsnight and Exaro and has reported on immigration, human rights and business.
In a break from opaque communist past, Moldova bares allBy Crina Boros
In a move towards transparency, the former Soviet state has been publishing more of its data, and civil society and journalists are now delving into the numbers to see what lurks inside.
- By Crina Boros | Tue, 28 Oct 2014
- By Crina Boros | Fri, 17 Jan 2014
- By Crina Boros | Mon, 13 Jan 2014
- By Crina Boros | Tue, 7 Jan 2014
- By Crina Boros | Mon, 9 Dec 2013
- By Crina Boros | Thu, 5 Dec 2013
- By Crina Boros | Mon, 2 Dec 2013