* Any views expressed in this opinion piece are those of the author and not of Thomson Reuters Foundation.
As millions rose up last year demanding justice, women were on the front lines and behind the headlines pushing to advance human rights. From securing bodily rights to delivering justice to rape survivors, women are indeed ushering in peace and justice for all.
1. UN Recognizes Human Rights of LGBTI People
2. A Feminist Women’s Court for Peace and Justice
3. Uruguay on the Cusp of Legalizing Abortion
4. Gender Equality Cemented into Moroccan Constitution
5. Justice Served in the Congo
6. Sri Lankan Women Workers Fight Back
7. Egyptian Court Bans Virginity Tests
8. Breaking the Silence on Rape in Pakistan
9. Women’s Human Rights Central to Peace
10. European Women Win Domestic Violence Treaty